Posted 21 days ago
Simply Education works with a number of mainstream & SEND settings across Milton Keynes, Buckingham & Buckinghamshire exclusively; with support staff for daily, short & long-term cover. Such work is available immediately.
Recognising that support staff really play a key part in not only supporting with essential learning, but also the subject teacher & learner's development, Simply Education are keen to hear from teaching assistants & learning support staff who are keen to secure a position for now or the new year, January 2022.
Whether you are keen to stick to the excitement that daily supply brings, or prefer to secure a longer-term post, Simply Education is in a fantastic position to support you through that process. Such roles can also be offered on a part-time basis, depending on the need of the school.
Support staff are currently in high demand with our local schools, so please apply today if you are keen to explore opportunities further.
For further information or to find out about live roles available within Buckinghamshire, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful candidate you will need to;
- Be degree educated/ hold relevant qualifications or have a level 1, 2 or 3 teaching assistant certificate with UK classroom experience that references can be gained from (for a minimum of 6 months)
- Have the ability and confidence to lead by example and follow lesson plans
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach .
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.REF: BAL-MEA-MIKE