Learning Support Assistants
Simply Education are looking for Learning Support Assistants to work in the Colchester area. Your main role would be to support the teaching staff and to work with other support staff to enhance the development and education of pupils with Special Education Needs. You will assist with the induction, assessment, intervention and support of all pupils.
- Previous experience with Autism is essential
- Looking to support and develop pupils with social and emotional needs and additional learning needs
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a strong classroom management style
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour with a creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers Supporting you every step of the way!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please call Luisa Oldroyd-Jones on 01245 570 079 for more details.