Posted 20 days ago
After a tough year, SEN schools in and around London are gearing up to start fresh for the new academic year. September is fast approaching, and an SEN school in Cricklewood have asked Simply Education to provide them with a number of Learning Assistants, Fully Qualified teachers and Teaching Assistants for permanent September starts.
If you are looking for a new role in an SEN school setting and have previous experience working alongside children with learning difficulties, these roles could suit you down to the ground.
All registrations are currently being held on zoom due to COVID-19.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tom on 07741 268729.