Learning Support Assistants
Simply Education are seeing a high demand for qualified teaching assistants in the Northamptonshire area. SEND specialists, level 3 qualified Teaching Assistants or TA's with huge amounts of experience are in demand around Northamptonshire.
Simply Education are looking for Teaching Assistants with confidence and the ability to quickly build rapport with students across both specialist and main school settings in a Primary and Secondary setting. If you are seeking part time or full-time supply work across different schools please do get in contact.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- 75 pound referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Northamptonshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.