Learning Support Mentor
Simply is currently working with a PRU school based in Slough for a Learning support/sports coach mentor to start in the new year on a full time supply basis. You will be involved in sports program activities and dealing with delivering positive choices to the children.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Teacher, Trainee Teacher, Instructor, Cover supervisor, Learning Support Assistant
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school, ideally a PRU
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and follow a behaviour policy
- Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please apply now or call 01753 373 067 for more information.