Posted 17 days ago
Simply Education are looking to recruit several Teaching Assistants (Level 1 to Level 4) in the Greater Manchester area. We are looking for inspirational, enthusiastic and passionate people that can assist with short term or long-term cover to start in our Primary and secondary schools.
We are interested in hearing from experienced teaching assistants or even Unqualified Teaching Assistants with the desire to become teachers one day. Ultimately, if you have experience working 1-1 or with small groups of young people and have a passion for helping them learn and achieve then we want to hear from you.
This is an ideal opportunity for Teaching Assistants to keep your skill set up and help the next generation not only access the curriculum but also enjoy and succeed in school.
Our experienced education specialist consultants will be on hand to give guidance and career support and provide you with information on upcoming dates for Simply Education CPD courses. Simply Education offers you flexibility and the opportunity to work across great schools.
All our registrations can be conducted online if you prefer.
• Experience working with young people within the last 12 months
• Passion for working with young people
• Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
• A professional agency with a consultant that holds your best interests as the priority
• A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
• £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
• Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: OSM-KEYS12-0019