Posted 8 days ago
Simply Education are working closely with a particular Nursery in the area of Caversham. The Nursery in question are looking for a Child Care Practitioner who not only holds a minimum level 2 qualification in the industry, but also possess experience within the field.
The role entails commitment and a strong work ethic, as well as the capability to offer something different to the more generic working strategy. The successful candidate will be flexible and be open to a range of stages and hours, along with adapting accordingly to the nursery guidelines.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role then please call Tom on 01753 373067.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Hold a minimum Level 2 or 3 Child Care Qualification
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
If you are not currently looking for a full-time or permanent role but would like to register, please contact your local Berkshire office and ask for Tom.REF: TNN-NSR-BERK