Level 3 Early Years Practitioners
Are you a qualified and experienced Early Years Practitioners. If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
- A great career opportunity to work as part of a fabulous team
- Fantastic staff facilities
- Free uniform
- Competitive salary package, including pension
- 28 days annual leave entitlement
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- You will be joining a highly skilled team that are customer focused which believes in developing the staff and achieving the best start for the children in the care.
They offer great, well resourced, learning environments, collaborative approaches to teaching and learning and we need candidates with energy, enthusiasm and a commitment to support them in this work.
We are recruiting for an experienced and efficient Early Years Practitioner in a Nursery in Nantwich area. This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week, over 5 days. The hours can vary between 730-30, 8-5, 830-530 and 9-6.
- Create stimulating activities for children inside and outside the nursery
- Carrying out and write observations
- Planning activities for your key children
- Personal care of the children
- Completing daily records of the children's activities
- Sharing information with parents
- Participating in team meetings
The ideal candidate:
- MUST have an NVQ 3 in childcare and education
- A genuine passion and interest in working with children and teaching
- A team player who uses their own initiative
- Punctual and reliable
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!