Level 3 SEND and Teaching Assistant required in Colchester
Posted 8 days ago
Simply Education are seeing a high demand for qualified teaching assistants and SEND specialists in Colchester.
Simply Education are looking for a teaching assistants with confidence and the ability to quickly build rapport with students across both specialist and main school settings.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time-sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Abby Cheek on 01245 570 079.
REF: AJC-AA7-ESSXApply Now