Posted 10 days ago
Simply Education is exclusively working with a South Manchester primary school who are recruiting for experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistants who are confident and able enough to cover PPA from September. These roles are full time and will ensure no two days are the same given the various responsibilities you will have.
If you have experience working with SEN pupils on a 1-2-1 basis or in groups, we encourage you to apply.
This is a high achieving school in Manchester with an excellent reputation within the community. This is an excellent opportunity for you to find a long term role in a school that values its staff and helps every staff member to develop.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience as a Teaching assistant and working with SEN children.
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Has excellent knowledge of British National Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication
• Is willing to learn and take new ideas on board.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Primary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. We're able to hold interviews online or face to face.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your Manchester office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: OSM-KEYS12-0040