Posted 18 days ago
Simply Education is exclusively working with a South Manchester primary school who are recruiting for experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistants who are confident and able enough to cover PPA.
This role is full time contract for the 2022-2023 academic year starting in September.
If you have experience working with SEN pupils on a 1-2-1 basis or in groups, we encourage you to apply.
This is a high achieving school in Manchester with an excellent reputation within the community. This is an excellent opportunity for you to find a long term role in a school that values its staff and helps every staff member to develop.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience as a Teaching assistant and working with SEN children.
• Has excellent behaviour management skills.
• Has excellent knowledge of British National Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication
• Is willing to learn and take new ideas on board.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Primary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your Manchester office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: OSM-KEYS12-0042