Long Term English Teacher - Independent School.
Long Term English Teacher Required (January to July 2020)
Simply Education are working with an Independent school which is located in Shopshire who are looking for a Teacher of English to join them from January until the end of the academic year. They are looking for a teacher to teacher the English Curriculum at Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3 (Year 6, 7 and 8). Ideally the right person will have an understanding of preparing the students for their Common Entrance examination and have a excellent understanding of the English Curriculum. The position is Monday to Friday only.
Are you a qualified English Teacher?
Are you available from January?
Are you looking for a long term position?
If so then please don’t delay, apply today or send you CV to email@example.com
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay,
Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers – Supporting you every
step of the way!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in finding out more information please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Tim on 01782 703103