Posted 25 days ago
Are you a fully qualified English teacher looking for a new role with the potential of going permanent? Are you looking for a more flexible lifestyle teaching your beloved subject? Simply Education can help you find what you are looking for.
We currently have a number of roles available for secondary English teachers. There is daily supply, short-term and long-term contracts of which range from January until the end of the academic year. If you ae interested in such any of these roles or would simply just like more information on any of them, please call Tom on 07741 268729.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.