Long Term Mathematics Teaching contracts
Schools may be out for the summer, however Simply Education is busy supporting various secondary establishments across Buckinghamshire in ensuring they have a fantastic caliber of staff joining them ready for the new academic year! Are you keen to secure a new teaching role from September 2020? We want to hear from you.
Simply Education continue to support a large range of schools across the 3 counties & are looking for Maths specialist to join! Having a fantastic reputation within Milton Keynes we are in a great position to help you secure that new teaching role.
Due to Covid19 Simply Education are currently offering video registrations.
Simply Education can offer anything from daily supply, to short & long term contracts, both full & part time. To discuss current available opportunities, get in contact today!
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.