Posted 15 days ago
Simply Education continue to work in exclusive partnership with multiple primary schools in the Lincoln area, and are looking for Teaching Assistants or Learning Support Mentors for numerous long-term and even permanent vacancies! If you’re a Teaching Assistant, why not get in touch for a discussion about your career?
Your dedicated consultant, Amy Bevan, will work on an individual basis to suit your requirements – whether that be looking at working a couple of days a week, or for a full time/permanent teaching assistant position. We have a range of placements as either a 1:1 teaching assistant, or classroom teaching assistant. SEND experience is advantageous but not essential, as we can provide FREE CPD courses.
Salary: £11.67 to £13.30 per hour
Start Date: ASAP & After Half-term
Hours: Flexible, no weekends
If this all sounds good so far, then read on to see what we need from you, what benefits there are to joining Simply Education and what the next steps are!
What do you need?
- Either Qualified Teaching Assistant level 1, 2 or 3; or have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school. OR wiling to do a FREE 2-Day Training Course on Zoom.
- 10 year checkable work/education history
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
What we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Have experience of working with children; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant, Amy Bevan
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
- Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
- FREE CPD courses
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- Online diary of bookings and school directions.
- Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
- £75 referral scheme
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in joining us, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over. You can also email a copy of your CV (as a word document) to email@example.com
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online or face-to-face) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office on 01522 370172 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: ABP-LTTASS-LINC