Posted 18 days ago
The current Coronavirus crisis means that schools will have a large backlog of work to get through now that they have re-opened meaning it is vital that quality teachers are available and ready to go. By registering now, you will be in prime position to jump straight into placements as and when we get the call for bookings.
Simply Education has developed relationships with numerous local primary schools since our formation in 2006. We work closely with these schools when they require day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent members of staff.
We are looking for teachers that specialise in EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 and offer a supportive environment where ECTs can thrive. We also offer various courses for ECTs that are run by our specialist Education Consultant and these are all free of charge.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Online diary management facility
- One to one CPD and assessment with regular follow up to enhance all your teaching skills and behaviour management strategies.
- Evening and weekend registrations are available
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Jemma Terroni 01245 570079
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.