Posted 19 days ago
If you are looking for long-term teaching positions in South-East Kent for KS1 or KS2, look no further! We are currently recruiting Fully Qualified and experienced KS1-2 Teachers for long-term and full-time positions, starting January 2022. Contact Alessandro now on 01227903696 to find out more about future opportunities!
Simply Education has developed strong relationships with numerous local primary schools and nurseries, in and around the South-East Kent area. We are currently recruiting for EY, KS1 and KS2 teachers for long-term, full-time positions.
If you are looking for your next teaching post, then look no further and call 01227903696 for an informal chat.
A large number of the current vacancies are based in South-East Kent, if you are keen to. If you are looking for a more flexible work-life balance, with the option of choosing your own working schedule, or a new long-term positions, then why not register with us today!
If you have experience in teaching in EYFS, KS1 or KS2, then register your interest today.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, BEd, Cert Ed or equivalent, LVL3 certificate
- You will have experience teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Online diary management facility
- One to one CPD and assessment with regular follow up to enhance all your teaching skills and behaviour management strategies.
- Evening and weekend registrations are availableREF: ARN-2736-KENT