LSA - SEN TA
Simply Education are working with mainstream Primary Schools in the High Wycombe area who are looking for General TA's, LSA's and SEN TA's to work one on one and in groups with students with learning difficulties.
It would be desirable if you have previous experience working with students within a classroom setting, have experience dealing with difficulties such as autism, dyslexia, global delay, emotional and behavioural difficulties
You will be required to:
- Have TA/SEN TA experience
- Have at least 6 weeks or more experience in a classroom setting
- Comprehensive knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
There are numerous benefits for working with us which include:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email and SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Online diary of bookings and school directions
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!