LSA needed in Colchester
Are you looking to work with special needs?
Simply Education are looking for Learn Support Assistants and Teaching Assistants to work in the Essex area.
Your main role will be to support the teaching staff and to work with other support staff to enhance the development and education of pupils. You will assist with the induction, assessment, intervention and support of all pupils. SEN experience is desirable.
You will provide input into the planning and evaluation of learning activities for individuals and groups of pupils. As well as this you will monitor individual’s progress, achievements and development and report these to the teaching staff.
What do you need to have?
- Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ
- Ideally have SEN experience
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a patient and creative approach
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Primary Consultant with 5 years’ experience working with the local schools within Cheshire
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!