Maths Teacher - Faversham
Posted 11 days ago
A school in Faversham are searching for an experienced KS3 and KS4 Maths teacher to join their team on a permanent basis working 5 days a week starting in January 2021. The school has been rated ‘good’ in their most recent Ofsted report and hold themselves to a high standard.
The school are looking for a fully qualified Maths teacher with passion and determination to make a difference in student’s lives. You will need excellent class management skills and a determination to succeed. Candidates must have a good knowledge of the National Curriculum as well as the ability to plan and prepare lessons.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand to give guidance and support, as well as provide information about the job role. Simply Education make it their mission to match our candidates with their perfect teaching roles in which they can thrive.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching English.
• Has the ability to control and manage a classroom.
• Has excellent knowledge of KS3 and KS4 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
• - Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
• - A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
• - 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
• - Minimal administration (no timesheets)
• - Email and SMS verification of bookings
• - Online diary of bookings, school directions
• - £75 referral scheme
• - Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
• All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903 696
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: KGR-PLM3-KENTApply Now