Posted 19 days ago
Are you a Fully Qualified Maths Teacher looking for an exciting new challenge? Perhaps you are a Newly Qualified Maths Teacher looking for your big break? If you fall into either of these categories, Simply Education have an excellent opportunity for you.
Simply Education are working alongside a secondary school in Sittingbourne to recruit a qualified teacher of Maths to join their team in September 2021. Successful candidates will be working 5 days a week teaching Maths to KS3, 4 and 5 students.
The school are looking for someone who brings passion and excitement to the content they teach, whilst providing excellent classroom management skills. Candidates must have an expansive knowledge of the British National Curriculum, as the role will include planning and preparing lessons in advance.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching Maths.
• Is a newly qualified teacher with a Maths-based degree.
• Has the ability to control and manage a classroom.
• Has excellent knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KGR-ABQ9-KENT