Posted 17 days ago
A fantastic school in Ashford are searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Maths teacher to join their team from September 2022. This is a permanent position working 5 days a week and will include working with KS3, 4 and 5 students.
The school are looking for someone who brings passion and excitement to the content they teach, whilst providing excellent classroom management skills. Candidates must have an expansive knowledge of the British National Curriculum, as the role will include planning and preparing lessons in advance.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about the role and the school. Simply Education have a great relationship with the school having placed several successful candidates there. We make it our mission to provide candidates with excellent opportunities in which they can thrive.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching Maths.
• Holds fully qualified teaching status in the UK.
• Has the ability to control and manage a classroom.
• Has excellent knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson at the Kent office for more information. (01227903696)
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KGR-MAT1-KENT