Posted 20 days ago
Are you a fully qualified teacher of Mathematics searching for a brand-new challenge? Are you currently living local to Ashford? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a fantastic secondary school on a permanent basis.
Simply Education are working with a secondary school in Ashford who are seeking a Fully Qualified Mathematics Teacher to join their school ASAP. Both NQTs and experienced teachers can be considered for this role, but you must hold fully qualified teaching status.
The school is searching for someone to teach maths to KS3, 4, and 5 students, someone who is passionate about the subject and has a desire to see children succeed. They require someone who can hit the ground running and build instant rapport with students. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management techniques and be comfortable planning lessons in advance as well as marking students’ work.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching Maths.
• Has excellent behaviour management within the classroom.
• Has excellent knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare and plan lessons in advance.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
• Minimal administration (no timesheets)
• Email and SMS verification of bookings
• Online diary of bookings, school directions
• £75 referral scheme
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227 903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KGR-MTH3-KENT