Posted 19 days ago
Are you a Math's specialist looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for flexibility and the excitement of a varied working pattern? Simply Education are currently seeking Math's Teachers on a supply basis.
Simply Education work with a number of secondary schools in the local area that require additional math's teachers. Therefore the roles and responsibilities will vary, and in some cases there will be a planning and marking responsibility.
Simply Education are keen to ensure that all of its staff are fully supported and therefore we offer full CPD and training.
You will need to:
• Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
• Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
• Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
• Be adaptable and reliable.
Benefits for the English Teacher:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are availableREF: WPH-MATH01-LN21