We are looking to recruit a full-time Mathematics Teacher to work with a Secondary School in Wellingborough on a long term, supply basis for the Summer term.
The successful teacher will need to be committed and reliable and be confident to plan and deliver lessons to Key Stage 3,4 and 5. This is a full planning role so the teacher will be required to work full-time, and will need to plan lessons, attend staff meetings and parents evenings.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- Ideally have recent experience teaching Mathematics
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.