Posted 11 days ago
Simply Education are working with a Secondary School located in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire who are looking to recruit a full time, long term Maths Teacher to join their team from April 2021.
This position is for one term however, it may continue longer if required. You will need to have recent experience teaching maths in either a permanent position or long term position. You will need to have good behaviour management skills, a strong classroom presence and be able to build good rapport quickly with students.
This is a full planning role, where you will be expected to plan lessons and teach to KS3 and KS4. You will be expected to attend staff meetings and parents evenings and complete planning.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching English to KS3 and KS4.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: SGD-MET-NHMPApply Now