Posted 19 days ago
Simply Education are working with a 'Good' Ofsted rated Secondary School in Northamptonshire who are looking to recruit a full-time maths teacher on a long term basis for one term Sept - Dec 2021.
The school are looking for a QTS Maths Teacher who has recent experience teaching the subject, has good behaviour management and classroom control & has great subject knowledge.
The role will be working with students across KS3 and KS4.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have previous experience teaching Science to KS3 and KS4.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checkREF: SGD-MTY-NHMP