Posted 1 month ago
Simply Education work closely with Secondary Schools in Northampton who are looking to recruit a Maths Teacher on a full-time basis. We are looking for either an experienced teacher or a strong ECT Teacher who has good behaviour and classroom management skills.
This schools offer a supportive and welcoming Maths departments and teams. They can offer a smooth transition into the role and full support will be given. This is a full planning role, where planning and staff meetings will be required.
As a Maths Teacher you will need to:
• Be an Early Years Teacher (ECT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
• Passion for teaching and education
• Have a creative approach to teaching
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Passion for supporting students in their learning
• Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner
• Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
• A hard work ethic
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
• A personal and friendly service
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
• Competitive rates of pay
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
• Minimal administration (no time sheets)
• Email and SMS verification of bookings
• Online diary of bookings, school directions
• Referral scheme
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Apply NOW or get in contact with Janisha on 01604 372 495 or email email@example.comREF: JMC-MATHN2-NTON