Posted 1 month ago
Job Title: Maths Teacher Location: Southam, Warwickshire Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Are you a passionate and qualified Maths Teacher seeking an exciting opportunity in Southam, Warwickshire? Simply Education is collaborating with local secondary schools and is actively searching for a dynamic and dedicated educator to join their Mathematics department. If you have experience working in a UK secondary school, hold a PGCE in Maths (or a related subject), and are committed to fostering a love for numbers and problem-solving, we encourage you to apply.
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE in Maths (or related subject).
• Proven experience working as a Maths Teacher in a UK secondary school.
• A valid UK DBS on the update service would be preferred but is not essential.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Enthusiasm for creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
• Competitive salary of £30,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending on experience.
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression.
• Supportive and collaborative working environment.
• Access to modern facilities and resources for effective teaching.
• Plan and deliver engaging and effective Maths lessons to students of various abilities.
• Foster a love for mathematics through creative and interactive teaching methods.
• Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback.
• Contribute to the development and enhancement of the Mathematics curriculum.
• Build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
How to Apply: If you are an enthusiastic and qualified Maths Teacher with a commitment to inspiring students in the world of mathematics, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to email@example.com.
Note: The successful candidate will be subject to relevant employment checks, including an enhanced DBS check if not already in possession.
Simply Education is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults.