Maths Teacher needed in Oldham - Oct Start
Posted 12 days ago
A school in Oldham, Greater Manchester require a Maths Teacher to join their team after the October half term. The position will be on a full-time supply basis until Summer 2021 with a permanent contract being available from September 2021. NQTs and experienced Teachers can be considered for this role.
The main aim for staff is to provide a stimulating learning environment for all students to prepare them to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world with confidence and success. The school have strong policies in place and a very welcoming and supportive environment from both SLT as well as teaching and support staff.
The school is looking for a teacher with experience teaching Maths across all Key Stages and a range of abilities. You must demonstrate excellent classroom management skills and deliver lessons in an enthusiastic and engaging manner. The school require a Maths teacher who is adaptable and can think on their feet as things are constantly changing with Covid related challenges.
To be a successful Teacher you will need to;
- Hold a recognised Teacher qualification e.g. QTS, NQT or have a degree.
- Have extensive knowledge of the Maths National Curriculum
- Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour and social skills of Children between the ages of 11-18
- Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
REF: OSM-SEC123-EN01Apply Now