Posted 14 days ago
Simply Education are actively working alongside a secondary school in Wokingham, Berkshire to recruit a fully qualified Maths teacher for an initial one-term contract.
After a tough 2021, secondary schools in Berkshire have turned to us for quality assurance of teaching and support staff for their supply needs. We are now on the lookout for a Maths teacher to be available, initially, on an ad hoc basis to then go full-time.
Experience teaching up to A-level will be essential, although please still apply if you feel you have enough experience teaching up to GCSE.
If you are looking for a new, more flexible role as a Maths teacher, then please call Tom on 01753 373067.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: TNN-MAH-BERK