Posted 18 days ago
Simply Education are actively recruiting for a Fully Qualified Maths teacher for a permanent September start at a very well-established school in Wokingham.
The school are looking for somebody with experience in teaching Maths at GCSE level, or a Newly Qualified teacher looking to teach in the same capacity.
As this is a permanent role, the successful candidate will be subject to a formal interview and an in-class observation.
To be considered for this role, you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
If you are a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or simply looking for a fresh start, then this may be the perfect role for you.
For more information, please call Tom on 01753 373067 or click 'Apply Within'.