Simply Education are working with a number of secondary school across the Norfolk area and we are seeking both Qualified Teachers and NQTs for day-day, short term and long term positions to fulfil their requirements.
We are looking for teachers with a passion for teaching, who can be flexible, adaptable and dynamic. The teacher will be required to teach across all abilities up to Key Stage 4 although Key Stage 5. You will have an engaging and enthusiastic approach to managing the classroom with the ability to build fast and effective rapport with pupils.
You will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) from a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education, Certificate of Education or through the Schools Direct Programme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have two years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this school that;
- Have excellent knowledge of your core subject curriculum
- Has recent teaching experience
- Has strong classroom management skills
- Can promote cultural development
- Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings with school directions
- Competitive referral scheme
- Free CPD
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today. Alternatively, have a look through our website to see the other positions we are recruiting for.