Maths Teachers Needed
Simply Education are working with a number of schools throughout High Wycombe and the surrounding areas to help them recruit Maths Teachers for various supply positions.Supply is a fantastic way to see the local schools in the area. It’s also a great opportunity to commit to a role for a term at a time if you are relocating or just want to add some flexibility to maintain work life balance.
We supply for day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies and are urgently recruiting for Maths qualified teachers to join us.
We are able to work to the individual requirements of any teacher that joins our team. We are happy to register any qualified teacher whether you are looking to reduce your days per week to offer flexibility, are an NQT looking for your first permanent teaching role, or are looking to wind down into semi-retirement working just a day or two every week.
You will need to be;
- A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
- Have experience of teaching Maths within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short-and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of timesheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Don't miss out on an appointment for this Autumn. Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Sam on 01494 980 147 to book an appointment.