Maths Teachers Needed Cheshire West- September 2020
Simply Education work with a number of secondary schools throughout the Cheshire West Area.
We are looking for Secondary Maths Teachers who are able to offer full time and part time cover throughout the academic year starting in September 2020.
We are looking to register any qualified teacher whether you are looking to reduce your days per week to offer flexibility, are an NQT looking for your first permanent teaching role, or are looking to wind down into semi-retirement working just a day a two every week and we can help you look for a permanent job. Even if you are able to work one day a week, we want to hear from you.
You will have your own dedicated professional and friendly consultant who has years of experience in placing supply staff into roles on both a temporary and permanent basis.
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic teacher with a passion for math's, to inspire and help children learn, then we would like to hear from you!
If you are looking for your next opportunity then get in touch today; we are conducting all of our registrations via online/skype so we can ensure you are all ready to go when the schools re-open.
You will need to be;
- A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
- Teacher of Maths
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short-and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Don't miss out on an appointment for this term. Please click 'apply now'