Media with Computer Science
A well established school in East Northamptonshire is seeking a Teacher to cover some IMedia and Computer Science lessons after the February half term.
The Teacher will be treated like a permanent member of staff and asked to plan, p[repare and mark the students work. They are currently seeking someone who has experience in IMedia in particular and then Computer Science will be something that another member of staff will support.
This is a full time role and for the right Teacher could be a temp to perm option.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Northampton and surrounding areas, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required