Posted 13 days ago
Simply Education is currently working with a school in Salford who are recruiting for a MFL teacher to start in September. The role is to teach French and Spanish at KS3 & GCSE level and will be for the full academic year.
The ideal candidate will be a confident Teacher with QTS already or pending as NQTs will be considered. You will need to have at least 6 months classroom experience and be confident with the national curriculum.
To find out more about the school and to assess its suitability to you, please get in touch.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this Secondary Academy that;
* Has a Passion for Modern Foreign Languages
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching French, German or Spanish.
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: OSM-SEC123-MFL1