Posted 18 days ago
A secondary school in Northampton are seeking a MFL Teacher on a temp to full-time basis, you will be predominantly teaching French so you must be fluent and confident in teaching up to GCSE.
You will be joining a brilliant team who aim to help children achieve beyond expectations. Experience would be ideal, but they would accept a new graduate if they have a desire and aspirations to really make a difference to a child’s life.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career and wanting more responsibility, then this could be the role for you. The school is part of a trust which contains some brilliant schools, and holds a brilliant team of 192 staff, could you be next?
This role will be ongoing from January 2024.
• Requirements for candidates will include:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent or relevant experience teaching in schools
• You will have previous experience teaching in a secondary school - desired
• Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
• Passion for teaching young students
• Possess a creative approach to teaching
• Following lesson plans
• Strong behaviour management
• You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
• Your very own dedicated consultant
• A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
• Competitive rates of pay
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
• 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
• Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Apply NOW or get in contact with Matt on 01604 372 495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org