MFL Teachers Needed
Simply Education is working in partnership with a number of schools in East Kent who are currently seeking MFL Spanish teachers on both a permanent, and long term, fixed term contract. You will be required to teach the Key Stage 3 and 4 Curriculum in at least one of the following; French, Spanish or German. It would be an advantage if you could teach more than one of these subjects, although this is not essential.
You must have Qualified Teacher Status to be considered for these roles.
You can be either a Newly Qualified or Fully Qualified teacher to be considered for this role but must have QTS.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this Secondary Academy that;
* Passion for Modern Foreign Languages
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching French, German, Italian or Spanish.
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling in our Canterbury office on 01227 903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.