Posted 7 days ago
A school in Rochdale are hiring for an MFL Teacher to start as soon as possible up until Summer in a full time position.
This school has most recently been graded "GOOD" by ofsted, however the school is due a new report which is expeceted to improve even further.
Job role: Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) Teacher
Salary: £28,450 - £49,500
Location: Rochdale, Manchester
We are keen to speak with MFL teachers within the area who are looking for work to fit with their lifestyle and needs.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be an ECT or FQT
- Experience teaching MFL
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A £150 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Ben on 0161 388 1677REF: BRM-KS34-6125