Modern Foreign Languages Teachers Needed in Essex
Simply Education are looking for experienced Modern Foreign Languages Teachers who are looking to work in Secondary Schools in the Southend area on a Permanent basis from September. This can be either on a full time or part time basis, teaching the Key Stage 3 and 4 French, Spanish or German Curriculum.
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 Curriculum
- Extensive experience teaching French, Spanish or German
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- You must have experience in a secondary school setting and be able to communicate effectively as well as have a thorough understanding of the current curriculum.
The benefits of working for Simply Education
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £150 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please call George Cox on 01245 570 079 for more details.