Posted 10 days ago
Simply education is working with a school in Nuneaton seeking a full or part time Music Teacher. The Teacher is required for a January 2024 start.
The ideal candidate can accept the position on a permanent but they are looking to appoint a specialist, even on a contract basis, as recruiting directly for a specialist has been difficult. The Teacher will be picking up classes across key stages 3 and 4.
As the successful Supply Teacher you will need to;
- Be a ECT or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in your desired specialism or key stage.
- Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to have a positive impact within the classroom.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant who is there to carter to your specific needs.
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions and permanent roles.
- Competitive rates of pay and choice of umbrella or PAYE.
- No need for completion of time sheets
- A variety of online interactive CPD courses with certificate certification on many.
- Access to our Educational Development Team to support you with interview preparation and progression within in your career
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us after they’ve worked 10 days.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website.
If you are interested, please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively email your dedicated consultant Parjeet directly at Parjeet@simplyeducation.co.uk with an up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role within education, please still contact your local consultant Matt at the Northampton office on 01604 372495 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: MJM-ND8S-NUNE