Music Teacher - Maternity Cover
Posted 23 days ago
Calling all musicians, have you considered passing your knowledge on to the next generation? I am searching for a music expert to join a school in Tameside as a teacher of music. If you have experience working with children and have the ability to teach music to GCSE level, we would love to hear from you!
Simply Education are working with a Secondary School in Tameside to find a qualified music teacher to join their team on a full time basis after Easter. This is a Maternity cover that will be until the end of the academic year with the potential to continue in September 2021. The school are happy to consider both fully qualified teachers and newly qualified teachers, given their excellent training and support programmes. The role will include teaching KS3 and KS4 students, and you will also be expected to plan and mark.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent experience teaching Music.
• Or is an NQT with relevant experience.
• Has strong classroom management skills.
• Has excellent knowledge of KS3 and KS4 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare lesson plans.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: OSM-SEC123-MUS1Apply Now