Posted 8 days ago
Calling all musicians, have you considered passing your knowledge on to the next generation? I am searching for a music expert to join a school in Deal as a teacher of music. If you have experience working with children and have the ability to teach music to GCSE level, we would love to hear from you!
Simply Education are working with a Secondary School in Deal to find a qualified music teacher to join their team starting ASAP, or for September at the latest. The school are happy to consider both fully qualified teachers and early career teachers, given their excellent training and support programmes. The role will include working 5 days a week teaching KS3 and KS4 students, and you will also be expected to plan and mark.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a Fully Qualified Teacher and has recent experience teaching Music.
• Or is an Early Career Teacher with relevant experience.
• Has strong behaviour management skills.
• Has excellent knowledge of KS3 and KS4 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare lesson plans.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings.
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on 01227903696.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KGR-MUS0-KENT