Simply Education is currently seeking a Music Teacher to cover a maternity leave starting after Christmas. The school is based in High Wycombe and the role would be full time.
The Teacher will be required to pick up the planning, preparing and marking. The majority of the classes will be in Key Stage 3, but it will not just be a Music Teacher, but you will also have some Music Technology classes.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Buckinghamshire please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3 & 4.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.