Music Teacher needed
A large secondary school based in Milton Keynes require a teacher of Music to join them with immediate effect or from Easter.
The role is a full time teaching post including planning and marking, on a temp to perm contract. You will be teaching to key stages 3 and 4.
The successful candidate must be hard working, have sound knowledge of the current national curriculum and committed to making a difference in the classroom.
NQT's are welcome to apply.
Simply Education can offer day to day supply, short/ long term contracts and permanent work in the mainstream and independent sector.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Milton Keynes, Buckingham and surrounding areas, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Bianca on 01234 216 199 to register.