New Teaching Vacancies- Mid Kent
Simply Education are working with new schools each week, we are currently looking to fill some exciting teaching posts in a number of Primary Schools across Mid Kent.
We are pleased to offer our Guaranteed Payment Scheme to our supply teachers. Simply Education are confident that we will be able to offer you daily cover teaching. If we are unable to do so we will pay you your full daily rate to stay at home.
We are looking to meet with education professionals with a view to register their details for supply teaching in the Maidstone, Medway, Gavesend and Dartford. These positions are both full time and part time throughout, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
If you are enthusiastic, full of energy and have the ability to motivate, challenge and support others then get in touch straight away. You need to be adaptable, resourceful and innovative.
We are rapidly gaining strong working relationships with a large number of primary schools across the East Kent region. Simply Education are currently recruiting excellent classroom practitioners who are highly motivated, conscientious and are committed to raising standards of learning.
You will need experience of successfully implementing strategies to raise standards and be a role model as an excellent classroom practitioner. The schools we are working with have specified they want individuals that are committed to working in an environment that fosters inclusion and who are focused, adaptable, resourceful and adaptable.
You need to work collaboratively within a committed team and have a good sense of humour.
To be a successful supply teacher you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Key Stage 1 & 2
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include:
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Lauren Smith on 01634 926 067