Newly Qualified Secondary Teachers Needed
We are recruiting for Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) in various subjects who are looking for flexible hours wither this is due to child care, relocating or you just want to be in different schools each day we are able to cater to this.
We can also help you gain a long term position if/when your situation changes!
To join us at Simply Education the following is required:-
• Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
• Have the ability and experience of Primary teaching
• An up to date CV that covers 10 years employment history (if applicable) insuring that all gaps in employment are covered for
• Have the legal right to work in the UK
• Be able to provide 2 years working references
• All of our positions need to have an up to date Enhanced DBS in place
Here at Simply Education we are extremely busy day to day and we will always do our best to keep you as busy as we are – this is just one of the benefits for joining us, here are some more of the reasons to join us today:-
• You will have one dedicated consultant who will be there to help you gain work
• A friendly online system where you can manage your own calendar and effectively be your own boss at the comfort of your own home and stop them unwanted calls at 7am
• We also take care of all your timesheets – which means one less paper document for you to deal with
• As a company we are extremely big on offering support to our Teachers and want them to continue to grow in their career; we offer a wide range of CPD courses and have the support of our in House Education Development Managers
• A referral scheme – if you know anybody that is seeking work if you refer them to us you and them could earn some extra money!
If you are looking to start work asap get in touch with Stacey Brearley TODAY don’t miss out on any opportunities that we have! Call the office on 01270 382 101 or email Stacey.Brearley@simplyeducation.co.uk