Newly Qualified Teachers - Bicester
Simply Education are seeking Newly Qualified Teachers in Bicester who are looking for more flexibility through daily supply.
Over the last 5 years, Simply Education have built relationships with schools in Bicester who we help on a daily basis with their recruitment needs. We are looking for NQT's who are wanting to get to know the local schools before taking on full-time teaching responsibilities. The successful candidates must have strong behaviour management and be able to adapt to different classroom environments.
You will need to meet the following requirements;
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT).
- Demonstrate your previous working experiences within primary schools
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be able to provide a high standard of behaviour management
- Be able to follow the set national curriculum guidelines
- Have a Passion for teaching and education
- An all-round strong work ethic
- Demonstrate strong communication skills whilst teaching.
In return, working for Simply Education will provide you with many benefits.
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via the phone.
- Competitive rates of pay; these can be further discussed at interview
- CPD and a range of courses continually available to further your training- this includes both face to face and online courses
- Support from our Education Development managers
- Minimal administration; we do not require the completion of time sheets
- Email and SMS verifications for all of your bookings
- An online diary of bookings; this includes school directions, car park notes etc
- Refer a friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to complete a full application check with safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS/CRB check, this is part of our safer recruitment policy. All offers of work are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, or require any further information, please do get in contact with Kealie on 01844 355 581. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to receiving your application.