Posted 21 days ago
Newly Qualified Teachers
Are you wanting to move in to SEND Teaching Role?
Simply Education SEND Specialism
Access to up to date SEND courses free of charge
Simply Education are currently working with a number of SEND schools in Lincolnshire who are seeking Teachers for September. Although you may be a newly qualified teacher that does not mean you aren’t able to work in a special school even though you may not have lots of SEND experience.
If you are a creative and engaging teacher that is the perfect start regardless of your teaching experience. Simply are able to offer Teacher’s specialist courses designed around our years of working with SEND schools.
What can Simply offer you as a Newly Qualified Teacher?
- Your own dedicated SEND consultant
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
- Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
- FREE SEND CPD courses
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- On line diary of bookings and school directions.
- Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
- £75 referral scheme
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to amy.b @simplyeducation.co.uk.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office on 01522 370172 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: AAB-NQTSEN-LINC